|RON'S INSURANCE CLAIMS ADJUSTING PUBLICATIONS USED FOR INSURANCE CLAIMS QUESTIONS, HELP AND ADVICE ON AUTO, HOME AND BUSINESS CLAIMS ON FIRE, WIND, WATER, FLOOD DAMAGE AND DENIED CLAIMS, ETC.|
- Fundamentals of Insurance, Robert I. Mehr
- General Insurance, David L. Bickelhaupt
- Human Relations In Handling Insurance Claims, W. P. Rokes
- Principals of Risk Management & Insurance, Arthur Williams
- Liability Claim Concepts and Practices, Robert J. Prahl
- Adjustment of Property Losses, Paul I. Thomas
- How to Estimate Building Losses ..., Paul I. Thomas
- Investigation Of Motor Vehicle Fires, Lee S. Cole
- Property Insurance Issues in Catastrophe Losses, P. Levin
- The Insurance Professionals Policy Kit, A Collection of Sample Insurance Forms, Alliance of American Insurers, 82-97.
- Property Claims, Barry Zalma
|VIDEO TAPES (NAPIA)|
- Examination Under Oath, Paul Cordish, Esq.
- Business Interuption, Marvin Milton
- Loss Of Rents Under Business Income Forms, Daniel Grady
- Appraisal Process vs. Company Move To Arbitration, Pistorius
- Litigation, Prejudgement Interest, Taxed Costs, Allowance Of Attorney's Fees And Imposed Sanctions As Loss Adjustment Tech.
- The Structure of The Insurance Company Claims Department and Claims Handling Procedures, William Burns
- How To Find Coverage In A First Party Contract, D. W. Rudy
- The Process Of Bad Faith Litigation And Comparative Bad Faith Litigation, Arnie Levinson, Esq.
- Extra Contractual Damages, Practices & Pitfalls, Alan Casper, ESQ.
- The Public Adjuster as Expert Witness, David W. Skeen, Esq.
- Claims Ethics & Insurance Claims Practices, Mark Pistorius, Esq.
- Stop Taking Pennies on the Dollar, Mike Rossi, Esq.
- Working With Public Adjusters, Chris Campos, Esq.
- Protecting Consumer Interests, Ina DeLong of United Policyholders
- Practical Problems in Adjustment, Harry Beiger Jr., esq.
- ISO policies, endorsements, 'custom polcies' from assorted insurers.
- NAPIA Bulletins and Professional Updates, 1997 to present
- Rebuilding After A Disaster, California Department of Consumer Affairs
- California Department Of Insurance publications:
- Claims Process For Residential Losses
- Dealing With Agents & Brokers
- What Are your Rights? Cancellation/Non-Renewals/Premium Misquotes
- Residential Insurance
- Business Insurance For the Small Business Owner